CO-Gas Safety Schools Poster Competition
I was in the Cholmondeley Room at the House of Lords on Tuesday when the charity CO-Gas Safety gave out the prizes for this years Primary Schools Poster Competition. The competition aims to spread awareness of the dangers of carbon monoxide.
A couple of years ago, when the competition started, I provided illustrations for the information pack – the picture below is one of them. I’m also usually asked to cast my eye over the shortlist.
If you know any 10 or 11 year olds, please do encourage them and their schools to take part. Full details are available here, including pictures of past winning entries. JOHN